Sustainable Packaging Policy
Wickham Soap Co. is committed to protecting the environment and reducing our impact on the planet. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a sustainable packaging policy.
Our policy is to:
- Use sustainable materials whenever possible.
- Minimize the amount of packaging we use.
- Design our packaging for easy recycling.
- Recycle or compost all of our packaging waste.
We will achieve our goals by:
- Using recycled content in our packaging.
- Choosing materials that are biodegradable, compostable or recyclable.
- Designing our packaging to be lightweight and easy to disassemble.
- Working with our suppliers to ensure that they use sustainable practices.
We believe that everyone has a role to play in protecting the environment. By choosing sustainable packaging materials, we can all make a difference.
- We use polypropylene for our product containers because it is a safe, recyclable plastic.
- We use recycled polypropylene where possible.
- We use 100% recycled polypropylene for our shave soap lids.
- We use paper tapes, paper and card envelopes, cardboard boxes, and paper and natural gum tape whenever possible.
- We have sensors and timers to disconnect electricity when machinery and lighting is not in use.
Benefits of Sustainable Packaging
Sustainable packaging has many benefits for the environment, including:
- Reducing pollution and waste
- Conserving natural resources
- Saving energy
- Reducing emissions
- Protecting wildlife
- Improving human health
Sustainable packaging is an important part of protecting the environment. Wickham Soap Co. is committed to using sustainable materials and reducing its impact on the planet. We hope that other businesses, and you, will join us in this effort.
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation is a foundation that works to accelerate the transition to a circular economy.